Join us for a day of golf on September 18th, 2014
at Yocha Dehe Golf Club!
Tournament registration is $150 per player. This includes 18 holes four-person scramble format, golf cart, range balls, tournament facilitation and dinner. Dinner is $35 for non-golfing guests.
12:00pm - Registration
1:15pm - Instructions and Depart for Holes
1:30pm - Shotgun Start
Awards and Contests
- Hole in One- Win a Car from Hoblit Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge!
- Longest Drive
- Closest to the pin - 50/50 raffle
- Chipping Contest
Raffle and Mulligans
Raffle tickets and mulligans may be purchased during check in. Raflle winners will be announced during the awards dinner.
Playing Sponsorship Opportunities
- Eagle ($1,000) - includes foursome entry, two LIVE UNITED T-shirts, slide presentation and newspaper recognition, naming recognition on dinner tables and tee box sign
- Birdie ($750) - includes entry for two golfers, one LIVE UNITED T-shirt, slide presentation and newspaper recognition, naming recognition on dinner tables and tee box sign
- Hole in One ($500) - includes entry for one golfer, slide presentation and newspaper recognition, naming recognition on dinner tables and tee box sign
- Tee Box ($250) - includes tee box sign and slide presentation recognition
Non-Playing Sponsorship Opportunities
- Basic Needs ($1,000) - will distribute $13,000 worth of food to the hungry throughout Yolo County
- Education ($750) - will provide 16 full days of care for children (aged 0-5) in need of emergency, temporary respite care as well as support for their families
- Health ($500) - will provide 200 hours of visits to frail elderly individuals as well as 200 hours of respite for their caregivers
- Financial Stability ($250) - will provide 7 days/nights of housing, food and services to a homeless family in Yolo County